The PMAG D-60 is a durable, lightweight, highly reliable 60-round 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington* polymer drum magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons.
With a larger capacity than previous PMAGs, the PMAG D-60 gives the shooter 60 rounds of ammunition, effectively allowing the same round count as two standard capacity 30-round magazines without requiring a critical reload.
The unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable as well as allowing for prone firing and easier storage.
Features an easy-to-use loading lever, paint pen dot matrix for easy marking, and a rear window for instant capacity indication. Compatible with a wide range of NATO firearms such as the M4, M16, SCAR™ MK16/16S, HK®416, MR556, M27 IAR, IMI Tavor, and others.
Made in U.S.A.
• Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
• Wide compatibility with most 'STANAG 4179' platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IMI Tavor, and others
• Will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
• Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round**
• Ratcheting Loading Lever to take tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
• Feed Tower compatible with most loading devices, including USGI stripper clips and guides, the StripLULA™, and others
• Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation
• All components used are corrosion resistant
• Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar
• Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
• Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
• Slip-on, semi-rigid Dust Cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport